PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY

When you book (the moment you sign the registration form or submit a request through the website) a tour with Galapagos Prestige Travel you agree on the following terms and conditions:

General Conditions

The tour descriptions given are intended as planned routes. According to the season, weather conditions, natural incidents (e.g. landslide) or man made interference (e.g. roadwork) changes to the route may get necessary. The company reserves the right to implement such route changes.

Payments

The amount that will be charged to confirm the booking is 30% of the full amount, the other 70% should be paid 30 days before departure.

Cancelation Policy

For cancellations of 60+ days before departure date, a cancelation fee of 30% of the total amount will be charged, i.e. the initial 30% deposit will not be refunded to the client. For cancellations less than 45 days prior to the departure date, the full amount of the tour is charged with no refund.

*When rescheduling the trip (changing departure dates), the same cancelation policy above applies, starting from the new departure date”

Insurances

Health & trip cancellation insurances are highly recommended and for some countries also required. Check if your insurance also covers in case of natural disasters. Please make sure you have a proof of your insurance with you all the time. 

"While signing up to one to one of our tours, we understand that you accepted these operating conditions"